We’re constantly looking for better ways to improve our software and make it more user-friendly!
This month we’ve –
Squashed Some Bugs:
- Fixed issue with App Logo uploads in preparation for the releases of the new Passenger Application.
- The New Passenger App will be launched as one generic application that will function for all Limo Anywhere clients
- Fixed issue that caused an error when unsubscribing to schedule emails sent from the Limo Anywhere Web application.
- Fixed issue that caused the Company Alias not to be assigned properly to Accounts. Reservations will always assign the Billing Contact’s Company Alias.
- Fixed issue where Apple Devices displayed symbols instead of icons on ORES 4.
- Miscellaneous fee descriptions are limited to 30 characters.
- When creating a miscellaneous fee under Rate Management, the Limo Anywhere system will now clearly warn and prevent the system user from entering more than 30 characters in the Miscellaneous Fee Name field – eliminating previous bugs.
- Note – Miscellaneous fees longer than 30 characters were cut off to match new character limit.
- Several updates were completed to prepare for future LA Web platform modernization.
- Fixed issue where you could not set an Affiliate Profile to “Inactive.”
Made some improvements:
- An Aging option has been added to the open balance report.
- You can run a report based off of which customer owes you money and how long their balance has been open.